Labor Day Parade Participant Form 2017
If you would like to participate in the 2017 Holland / Zeeland Labor Day Truck Parade taking place on Monday, September 4, 2017, please fill out the form below.
Criteria for participating in the parade is as follows:
- Company is located in the greater Holland / Zeeland area.
- Company employs people in the greater Holland / Zeeland area.
- Company manufactures and distributes products from the greater Holland / Zeeland area.
- Company has a semi-tractor, semi-tractor with trailer, box truck, or straight truck, that is sharp, polished and parade-ready. Under certain situations, and in limited quantity, smaller trucks and / or cargo vans may be acceptable.
Important items to note:
- The fee is $50 and checks can be made out to and mailed to: Holland / Zeeland Community Labor Day Truck Parade, P. O. Box 1572, Holland, MI 49422.
- Registration deadline is August 20, 2017.
- Space is very limited, entries may be subject to review, entry process / procedure may be altered and the Parade Board has the final say on all entries.
- Specific parade details will be e-mailed to participants approximately 10 days before the event.
Don’t forget to “like us” and “share us” on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/truckparade
If you require additional information contact: LaborDayTruckParade@gmail.com